Option C: Food/Drink Vendor
(1) 10' X 10' Space (with Electrical), Outside Perimeter
- (1) electrical outlet per booth space
- (1) 8-foot wooden table
- (1) black tablecloth and
- (2) chairs
- All vendors will be required to have their booth set-up and open the entire time of the event from 9am - 6pm on Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Vendors are responsible for own sales tax.
- Vendors are responsible for knowing local and state laws for the products they sell.
- Booth fee is non-refundable. This is a rain or shine event.
We reserve the right to decline, prohibit, or remove any exhibit or part of an exhibit that, in our opinion, is not appropriate.
Nothing may be displayed in the walking areas.
- Vendors must NOT tape, nail, or place ANYTHING on the pavilion walls or floors.
- Vendors responsible for clean up of their space and taking all personal trash to garbage can at conclusion of the event.
Food & Drink Vendors:
Food and Drink spaces will be limited to 4-5 vendors and available outside in the Courtyard (Covered space) as well as inside the exhibition area of the venue.
The same requirements listed above for vendors apply for food/drink vendors.
Generator (quiet) power is recommended. Water is not available.
Vendors will have access to set-up their booth starting on the morning of Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 6:30 a.m.
Vendors will be required to be set up by 8:30 a.m. Doors open at 9am.
**PLEASE READ** COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS:
- Hand sanitizer stations to be provided upon entry.
- Face masks will be required by all to enter building.
- Vendors are asked to wipe down items often.
- Booths will be spaced out at least 6 feet apart for safety